Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow coco and spencer

Tuesday 17 August 2010

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike


[Zara Blazer, Tu Dress, H & M braces, Vintage Belt, Vintage Levi's shorts, Marc Jacobs Sunnies]

Walking around the harbour in Hamburg, it's almost overwhelming to think that the vast majority of these picturesque buildings have existed for less than half my lifetime. The healthy nature of the people means that the city is very cycle-friendly, and my cousin Danny and I developed a slight obsession with bicycles. Of course, they're already all the rage in London; the only difference being the London driver's huge lack of consideration for anyone on two wheels.
The giant tea cup was found in a tea museum feeding my somewhat unhealthy obsession with tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment