Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow coco and spencer

Monday 7 March 2011

Pink Lady.


Pictured is the charming fashion editor of The Sunday Times Style magazine. As I am due to undertake a three month work experience placement at the magazine in May, it was particularly lovely to meet her and exchange a few words about my joining the fashion team.

The Sunday Times Style has been and remains my favourite supplement and more importantly one of my favourite magazines. It has a knack for contextualizing trends and fashion in a way that cultivates an interest in the subject in those that might have formerly been less than concerned. Needless to say, I am itching to get into the office and see what goes on behind the scenes (and of course, to satisfy my burning desire to find out who Mrs Mills really is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment