Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow coco and spencer

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Coggles.com


Taken and featured by Coggles.com, this photo is of the same outfit snapped by Stockholm Street Style just in a different way. I think it's the messiness of the press pass, camera, clutch and LFW press bag hanging from various parts of my body that does it for me. Most street style kindly request that you 'tidy up' a little, willingly holding your belongings as they try to get a satisfactory shot. There's a little irony in this given that on a daily basis, I carry my life around in the same way that my father carried his when he was 15 and uprooting himself around Italy every couple of weeks. And yet I tried to pile this same life into a beautiful vintage envelope clutch for the day, which was evidently about as successful as my attempts to master the cello in 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment